- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning. Set the bowl aside. In a separate medium sized bowl, mix together the chicken, ranch, cheese, and buffalo sauce.
- Split your rolls in half, place the bottom half in a prepared 9×13 baking dish. Spread chicken mixture on bottom half of the rolls.
- Place the top half of the buns on top and brush the top of the rolls with the melted butter mixture.
- Cover the dish with tinfoil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes (or until the tops of the sliders turn a golden brown.
- Remove from oven, slice, and serve!
Click here for the full recipe! We hope you enjoy!!