- Crush the oreos. The best way to crush oreos is to place them in a blender or food processor. You can also place them in a zip top bag and smash with a rolling pin.
- Mix together the oreo crumbs and cream cheese with a hand mixer. If it isn’t coming together, get your hands in there and mix it up.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop out the dough. Then roll into a ball and place on the pan.
- Freeze for 10-15 minutes or until slightly firm. You don’t want them too cold.
- Dip in the melted chocolate.
Click here for the full recipe!