- Spray slow cooker with non stick cooking spray. Turn onto Low setting.
- Place stew meat in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a microwave safe bowl add the water and 2 beef bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil in the microwave and then stir until cubes are dissolved.
- Then add in the soup, chopped onion, and gravy mix packets.
- Stir until combined and pour over the beef in the slow cooker.
- Gently stir until all the meat is covered.
- Cover with lid and cook on low setting for 6 hours.
- If you like the gravy a little thicker at the end of the cooking time, add in 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours & 2 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours & 7 minutes
Click here for the full recipe!