- Cut each slice into 3 equal sticks; set aside.
- In a large shallow dish combine the eggs, milk, and vanilla; set aside.
- In another shallow dish or plate, combine the cinnamon and sugar; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium to medium low heat. Add two tablespoons of butter to melt. Roll the sticks in the egg mixture (don’t let them soak) and add to the skillet (be careful to not overcrowd the pan). Fry until golden on each side.
- Remove sticks from the skillet and immediately roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Click here for the full recipe! We hope you enjoy!!