- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a pint or half liter jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight, before eating.
Blueberry Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (heaping) rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (see notes)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or ground flaxmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1–2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup