Dear AllSouth Friends and Family,
We are sure by now you are familiar with the coronavirus illness. We want our customers and employees to know that we take the situation seriously. We are following recommendations to prevent the spread of the virus.
To help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, we encourage you to follow the CDC’s guidelines:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, or cough or sneeze into your elbow or shoulder, not your hands.
- Stay home if sick, and stay home for at least 24 hours after the last signs of fever.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. Please keep this in mind for your cell phones, computer keyboard/mouse, landline phone receiver/keypad.
We will continue to monitor and implement the latest CDC guidance. We ask that you do your part to help us maintain a safe and healthy work environment so that we can continue to serve our customers and staff.
Click here for live updates https://ncov2019.live/